Grant's Triple Wood Whisky
The third makes it Grant's
Many whiskies take their flavour from just one cask, but we mature Grant’s Triple Wood in three different types of wood: Virgin Oak cask provides spicy robustness, American Oak lends subtle vanilla smoothness and Bourbon refill offers brown sugar sweetness, resulting in a smoother, richer, mellower taste.
|NOSE||Complex, clean with notes of ripe pear and summer fruits.|
|TASTE||Balances vanilla sweetness with malty and light floral fragrances.|
|FINISH||Long and sweet with a subtle hint of smoke.|
GRANT'S & COLA
- Pour 50ml of Grant’s Triple Wood into a highball glass over ice.
- Add 150ml cola and stir.
- Garnish with a fresh orange wedge.
GRANT'S & ROCKS
- Add ice to a rocks glass.
- Add 50ml Grant's Triple Wood.
- Garnish with a fresh orange peel.
Your current browser, Internet Explorer, is very old and no longer supports modern web standards.
Please upgrade to a modern browser to view this site.