Triple Wood 12
Discover the award winning taste of Triple Wood 12
Many whiskies take their flavour from just one cask, but we mature Grant’s Triple Wood 12 in three different types of wood: Sherry cask provides sweet spice robustness, American Oak lends subtle vanilla smoothness and Bourbon refill offers brown sugar sweetness, resulting in a rich, complex, vanilla taste.
Aged in three distinct woods for a smoother taste
Sweet and sherry-like, with dried fruits. Subtle woody notes and malty undertones
Vanilla, honey and spice. All mixed together for a rich, sweet flavour. Aged grains and peated malt add depth, too.
Long soothing and warm, a feeling you won't want to rush.
Triple Wood Understood
- 1. Add ice to a rocks glass.
- 2. Pour over 50ml Grant's Triple Wood 12.
- 3. Garnish with fresh orange peel.
Grant's & Soda
- 1. Add a teaspoon of honey and squeeze a wedge of orange into your glass.
- 2. Add 50ml Grant's Triple Wood 12, ice and top with soda water.
- 3. Garnish with a fresh orange wedge.